By Maritina Kanellakopoulou, Insights Analyst, Pexapark
Renewable energy as an asset class is the most active and fastest-growing segment inside infrastructure investing. Is the PPA market enough to support the sector’s growth? How will you secure revenues in tomorrow’s markets? Four energy leaders came together to discuss.
Pexapark, in partnership with inspiratia, held the ‘Going beyond PPAs? – A leader’s approach to securing revenues in tomorrow’s markets’ webinar inviting pioneering leaders from Glennmont Partners, Encavis and GIG- Macquarie Group for a deep dive into their growth strategy on optimising asset revenue to stay on top of market volatility and risks.
If you’d like a comprehensive digest putting the webinar insights in context, access the written takeouts curated by Pexapark alongside the presentation material and the webinar replay for the full experience.
Key topics discussed:
- A reality check on the current pain points and opportunities for renewables investor
- Debunking of common misconceptions about the future of renewables
- Key strategy ingredients to stay afloat amid increased commoditisation of renewables
- Tips to develop a wholesale market participant mindset
- Who will have a seat on the table in 10-years’ time
Please complete the form to access the written takeouts, the webinar replay and the presentation slides.