PPA PRICE REPORTS – FREE
TRANSPARENCY ON LONG-TERM PPA PRICES
Get powerful information on PPA prices that will help you close better PPAs and evaluate renewable projects. By country. Updated monthly.SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
REGISTER TO RECEIVE FREE MONTHLY UPDATES – NO STRINGS ATTACHED
UP-TO-DATE FORWARD PRICES
See long-term annual forward price curve based on our PexaQuant pricing model
PPA BENCHMARK PRICES
Follow long-term PPA price evolution based on a benchmark asset (wind or Solar), tailored to the respective country
PPA PRICE AND RISK COMPOSITION
See detailed breakdown of risks and prices that make up the PPA price, such as baseload, liquidity, and profile
Finding long-term prices usually takes a lot of time due to lack of transparency in the marketplace.
We believe accessing long-term price should be uncomplicated.
Our PPA price reports are free – it contributes to moving forward to a 100% renewable energy world.
They help you better prepare your renewable energy project by knowing what price to expect.
You can download the reports for the following countries: Spain, Germany, Nordics & Italy. (many more countries are coming up soon)
Our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) price report provides you with the most standard structure found in the Nordics, as well as the PPA price.
We build these reports based on our 3GW experience of PPA transaction across Europe.
It’s free and we update them monthly.
- Receive transparent information on a market shrouded with mystery
- Make more informed decisions on your PPA contract and assets investments. Both for renewable energy investors and buyers.
- Get a monthly PPA price, based on a PPA structure and product specific to a location
- Understand the breakdown and pricing of risks forming the PPA price
- Follow country-specific long-term forward curves updated monthly as an indication of the valuation of a long-term PPA contract
GET OUR PPA PRICE REPORTS FOR FREE EACH MONTH AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE COUNTRY OF INTEREST BELOW:
PPA PRICE REPORTS
How to get your PPA Price Reports:
- Click on “Get Free Access” and complete the form
- Receive an email with your login details
- Log into our website and download the reports of your choice